<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

I HATE Grammar! 

After the whirlwind of studying, studying and more studying that defined last year, I thought I'd gotten the self-discipline thing down pat. Uh-huh. Yeeah. I think I was wrong because I've been trying to will myself to do my damn Journalism homework this ENTIRE day, and it hasn't worked.

I did manage to sit down for like two and a half hours in the basement and do homework, but that was it. And all I managed to complete was my history reading, and ONE chapter of J101 reading. Assignments outstanding at this point of time (1230 technically Monday morning already) include: Chapter 4 of J101 textbook and Exercises 4-8 of J101 Workbook. I am so fucked.

Well not really. See this is college, so its not like the Prof is actually gonna check whether I've done the assigned reading or homework or whatever. But I'm fucked because
a) Now I'm gonna be behind in my work and have to rush it all by Wednesday
b) I hate myself for not keeping on top of everything.

Like to be on top of things. Not find myself neck-deep in crap I havent done by Midterm Week! Darn darn darn. I hate J101. Ooh... That kinda rhymes. Hmm. I'm a good poet. Maybe I should change my major to English.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com