<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Hack! Ack! Achoo! 

Ugh.

Woke up sick today. No fun at all. Had a class at noon, but I ended up not going because I really didnt feel up to it. Feel bad now, but there's really nothing I can do.

I've got just about all the flu symptoms:
1) Nose blocked?
Check.

2) Sore throat?
Check

3) Sneezy weezy?
Check.

Anything else you need to know?

Hoping to be better by tonight if I spend today drugging myself with flu meds and sleeping this off because I'm busy tonight. Got a journalism meeting at 5pm and a lacrosse get together at 9:30pm. Can't let this horrible cold drag over into the weekend because I've got SO much to do this weekend, and a whole lot of studying I need to get done.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com