<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Cut 

Okay, I got cut from the tennis team today. Too bad. Strangely enough, I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. I mean yeah, it sucks that I won't be playing competitive this term. But somehow the first thing I thought of when I looked at the list and realized that my name wasn't on it was, "Oh cool so now I won't have a nightmare spring term." Spring term because both the lacrosse and tennis teams play matches in the spring, so they travel every week.

Its probably also partly due to the fact that I'm in a really good mood today. And that's all thanks to Kryssie. She called last night and we had so much fun on the phone. Love talking to her. No matter how long its been since we last talked, every time I talk to her, I feel as though we're just picking up where we left off. It just feels like old times again. I went to bed in a great mood last night, and even though I only got four hours of sleep, the good mood's still here, and it's fuelling me throughout the rest of the day. I'm running purely on endorphins here man! haha!

So yeah, while I am disappointed, its not a crushing blow. Now I can just focus my energies on lacrosse this year and try out for the tennis team again next fall. I'll spend this year honing my skill and building some consistency into my game. That sounds like a game plan to me.

I've got lacrosse practice in an hour. I'm gonna try being goalie to day and see if I like it. Wish me luck. :)

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com