Monday, October 20, 2003
Busy Weekend, Getting Busier
Hah. I have to throw tantrums to get responses outta you guys! :D *big spoilt brat grin* Well I had a pretty good weekend. Went shopping at Ross again. This time I spent.. *wait for it... wait for it... cringe* US$160. O-U-C-H. Burnt a big hole in Mommy's credit card. So I swear, I'm not gonna buy any more clothes till next term. That is my solemn vow! hah.
I also had dinner with the Singaporean Student Association on Saturday night. Including Jeffrey and myself (Jeff is the other SG freshman) we have 8 SG students in total. 8. That's it. And well, I'm not gonna say too much, but let's just put it this way: I don't think I'm really gonna be spending all that much time with them. We don't click. They're kinda reclusive. Whereas I'm more outgoing and I like to get involved in extracurrics and stuff like that. They're not so into the whole school spirit thing. And they're not really all that into mixing around with the locals either. Like I said, reclusive... is Steffi like that? Go figure.
On to other things. I missed my 8:30am J101 class today 'cause I overslept! haha. I won't let it happen again though. Definitely not. Today was also the last day of tennis tryouts. See, there are two cuts. I made it through the first one where they cut like 75% of the people who were at the first tryout. But tonight was pretty tough because only all the better players were left. So I don't know if I'll make it through. They'll post final results on Wednesday, so I'll keep you guys posted.
I have a History mid-term this Friday, and I've come to the conclusion that I DO NOT LIKE ANCIENT Greek history!! I like learning about MODERN WORLD history. Stuff that applies to today's world. This is like the first kind of history I've come across that I actually don't like. Wow. Until now I didn't think that was possible!
And I'm gonna be so frickin busy tomorrow its ridiculous!!! Check out my schedule guys:
12pm: Hist 101
1pm: Meet Pol for Lunch
2pm-3pm: Archaeology 150
3pm-4pm: See Journalism Adviser
4pm-6pm: Lacrosse practice
6pm-7pm: Team Meeting
7pm-8:30pm: History Mid Term review session
I won't even be able to SHOWER after practice or get dinner till like 9pm!! Geez!
I know, I know. I asked for it.
I also had dinner with the Singaporean Student Association on Saturday night. Including Jeffrey and myself (Jeff is the other SG freshman) we have 8 SG students in total. 8. That's it. And well, I'm not gonna say too much, but let's just put it this way: I don't think I'm really gonna be spending all that much time with them. We don't click. They're kinda reclusive. Whereas I'm more outgoing and I like to get involved in extracurrics and stuff like that. They're not so into the whole school spirit thing. And they're not really all that into mixing around with the locals either. Like I said, reclusive... is Steffi like that? Go figure.
On to other things. I missed my 8:30am J101 class today 'cause I overslept! haha. I won't let it happen again though. Definitely not. Today was also the last day of tennis tryouts. See, there are two cuts. I made it through the first one where they cut like 75% of the people who were at the first tryout. But tonight was pretty tough because only all the better players were left. So I don't know if I'll make it through. They'll post final results on Wednesday, so I'll keep you guys posted.
I have a History mid-term this Friday, and I've come to the conclusion that I DO NOT LIKE ANCIENT Greek history!! I like learning about MODERN WORLD history. Stuff that applies to today's world. This is like the first kind of history I've come across that I actually don't like. Wow. Until now I didn't think that was possible!
And I'm gonna be so frickin busy tomorrow its ridiculous!!! Check out my schedule guys:
12pm: Hist 101
1pm: Meet Pol for Lunch
2pm-3pm: Archaeology 150
3pm-4pm: See Journalism Adviser
4pm-6pm: Lacrosse practice
6pm-7pm: Team Meeting
7pm-8:30pm: History Mid Term review session
I won't even be able to SHOWER after practice or get dinner till like 9pm!! Geez!
I know, I know. I asked for it.
Comments:
Post a Comment