<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Bring on the Rain! 

Yay!! I came out of J101 today to find that it was raining!!! The rains are here! Bring 'em on!!!

In other news, mark your calendars everyone because today was the first time in two weeks that I managed to stay awake throughout the entire 80minutes of J101!!! *applause* Kudos to me!! And I'm finally starting to understand what MacDonald goes on and on about in class! Things are definitely improving.

I think the increase in my level of consciousness today is definitely attributed to the fact that I went and got breakfast before class: Some bread and hot black tea. Maybe I should go do that every Monday and Wednesday morning from now on.

The atmosphere encapsulating campus this morning is pretty cheery and festive. It seems as though the rain isnt deterring anyone, but is in fact waking people up! Plus there's the ASUO (Associated Students of the UO) street faire that's been set up on Main Street today, so that area's really bustling with activity.

It looks like its gonna be a beeeeauuuuoooootiful day! La Di Da!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com