<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Bombs Away 

Well I just got back from taking the mid-term. Not unexpectedly, I'm pretty sure I bombed it. Uh-huh. Even though I started studying this crap on Tuesday night and I was up till 6am last night studying. Bombed it anyway. Certainement. But whatever. Right now I'm beyond caring because I'm tired, worn out and have it up to HERE with Greek history. I don't wanna read about any more idiots with 5-syllable names that all end in "-des" for the next century if possible. I don't want to hear another word about how some idiot Persian conquered the Greeks because they were too greedy or too sloppy or too careless. But of course that's not gonna happen. So I'll settle for not having ANYTHING to do with the Gag-worthy Greeks for the next two days and see if I can cope with their crap again in class on Monday.

Right now, my sights are set on my next two exams: An Archaeology quiz on Wednesday, and a J101 mid term on-- you guessed it-- Wednesday too. I'm gonna have so much fun this weekend.

Thank God this school runs on the term system instead of the semester system! Its already week 4! Now all I have to do is tolerate the Greeks and all their annoyingly long names for another 6 weeks before I get to choose an entirely new load of classes. And I assure you that this time I'm gonna pick much more wisely. No more of this FIG bullshit.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com