Sunday, October 12, 2003
Being Productive
I think I may finally be getting into the groove of things. Cultivating a set schedule, making sure to include time for athletics, academics and fun as well. Think I was pretty productive this weekend. So much so that I no longer feel as if I'm wading in a 12 foot pit worth of reading.
Cleared lots of reading this week. Right now I'm up to date on Journalism and Archaeology, and almost on top of History. And that's good because I've got a Journalism Quiz on Wednesday and an Archaeology paper due on Tuesday. The only thing I'm behind on is Astronomy. Will be getting to that shortly!
Tomorrow I try out for the tennis team... I've got a sinking suspicion that I'm not gonna make it, because:
a) I'm not THAT good
b) My serve is still kinda shaky
c) My tennis PE class is doing my technique and mechanics more harm than good
d) The team's supposedly really good
e) I havent played all that much this week because everyone's been sick
f) I'm sick. :( Not at my optimal performance level!
But oh well, I wont know unless I try. So wish me luck guys. I'll need it! And besides, not getting on the tennis team really isnt the end of the world... there's still lacrosse. :)
Cleared lots of reading this week. Right now I'm up to date on Journalism and Archaeology, and almost on top of History. And that's good because I've got a Journalism Quiz on Wednesday and an Archaeology paper due on Tuesday. The only thing I'm behind on is Astronomy. Will be getting to that shortly!
Tomorrow I try out for the tennis team... I've got a sinking suspicion that I'm not gonna make it, because:
a) I'm not THAT good
b) My serve is still kinda shaky
c) My tennis PE class is doing my technique and mechanics more harm than good
d) The team's supposedly really good
e) I havent played all that much this week because everyone's been sick
f) I'm sick. :( Not at my optimal performance level!
But oh well, I wont know unless I try. So wish me luck guys. I'll need it! And besides, not getting on the tennis team really isnt the end of the world... there's still lacrosse. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment