Monday, October 27, 2003
Attention Mateys!
Okay, just an announcement here in case anyone cares.... :D Last night, here in the US we officially went into what's known as "Daylight Savings Time". Basically, because it gets darker earlier in the evenings now that we're going into the winter months, everyone sets their clocks an hour back. Hence I am now 16 hours behind you guys instead of 15. So for example, its 6pm there in SG, here it'd be 2am. Just do a mental flip from "am" to "pm" and minus 4 hours. Comprende?
And guess what, I found something really cool at the Grab and Go (the little campus minimart) today. Mint Oreos!! Yum!Its a normal Oreo cookie with cream that's half mint and half normal vanilla! Mmmmmm! Heavenly! Absolutely delectable! Eat your hearts out guys! :D
And guess what, I found something really cool at the Grab and Go (the little campus minimart) today. Mint Oreos!! Yum!Its a normal Oreo cookie with cream that's half mint and half normal vanilla! Mmmmmm! Heavenly! Absolutely delectable! Eat your hearts out guys! :D
Comments:
Post a Comment