Monday, October 06, 2003
Apparently this is me dudes... *shrugs*
What do you guys think? Is this accurate?

Your inner classic movie diva is:Joan
Known for her self-discipline and carefully groomed
image, Joan Crawford was "every inch a
star". She was very goal-oriented and
worked hard for her success. She was very
adaptable, changing her style and image with
the times. She was also a trendsetter -- in the
1930's she was the most photographed and
imitated woman in Hollywood.
"I never go out unless I look like Joan
Crawford the movie star. If you want to see the
girl next door, go next door." --
Joan Crawford
What classic movie diva are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Your inner classic movie diva is:
Joan
Crawford
Known for her self-discipline and carefully groomed
image, Joan Crawford was "every inch a
star". She was very goal-oriented and
worked hard for her success. She was very
adaptable, changing her style and image with
the times. She was also a trendsetter -- in the
1930's she was the most photographed and
imitated woman in Hollywood.
"I never go out unless I look like Joan
Crawford the movie star. If you want to see the
girl next door, go next door." --
Joan Crawford
What classic movie diva are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Comments:
Post a Comment