<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Yum! 

Quick update. The later half of today was pretty good, all things considered. I met a lot of people, went to the Eugene Celebration in the afternoon, joined a pick-up football game with some guys, and found some people I can talk to. Not bad.

Football's fun. I love it. And I met this really nice guy. Fun to talk to. :D Got his number. :D Dinner was this party for International students called the Social Butterfly. And I never thought so before, but mmmm, some of those Japanese guys are really cute! And there are some nice looking German fellas too. This place has some definite eye candy! And this is just the INTERNATIONAL student population mind you. The locals aren't even in yet.

Anyway, today marks the first day that I can truly come back to my dorm room and say I'm happy. Really happy. Blasting Michelle-Branch-from-the-speakers-and-bopping-to-the-music kinda happy. I still miss home and everyone, but now its just starting to get a little easier.. :) So two thumbs up!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com