Monday, September 22, 2003
Darn! Darn! Darn!
I CANNOT believe this! Some bastard stole my brand new bike! I got it just three days ago. Left it parked in the bike rack outside my dorm room when I went out at noon. I come back at 2200hours to find the thing fucking GONE! Just like that! I couldn't believe my fucking eyes I tell you! Even the LOCK was gone. I mean, you figure that if some moron cut my chain to take the bike, he'd probably leave the chain bits there right?
The dumbest part is that it wasnt an expensive bike or anything like that. It was a cheap 68buck one from Walmart for crying out loud! So why the heck did those idiots take it?
The frustrating part is that I've had it like three fucking days dammit! And now I'm gonna have to go out again and get a new one! Argh!!!!! I know bike thieft is supposedly the biggest crime in Eugene. But this is pushing it dammit!!!!
The dumbest part is that it wasnt an expensive bike or anything like that. It was a cheap 68buck one from Walmart for crying out loud! So why the heck did those idiots take it?
The frustrating part is that I've had it like three fucking days dammit! And now I'm gonna have to go out again and get a new one! Argh!!!!! I know bike thieft is supposedly the biggest crime in Eugene. But this is pushing it dammit!!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment