Monday, August 18, 2003
New Roommate!
Well let's see.
I now know who my roommate will be this summer. One Jackie Jenzen, from San Jose, CA. So far we've emailed a couple of times, and I'm relieved to find out that my worst fears have not come true. No. Jackie is not some kinda goth girl freak who sits around in the dark and draws a line down the middle of the room. She's normal. Well she seems normal enough at least.
And its nice to know that I'm not the only person starting school this Fall who doesn't know a single other person in the entire State of Oregon. Reassuring, wouldn't you say?
I now know who my roommate will be this summer. One Jackie Jenzen, from San Jose, CA. So far we've emailed a couple of times, and I'm relieved to find out that my worst fears have not come true. No. Jackie is not some kinda goth girl freak who sits around in the dark and draws a line down the middle of the room. She's normal. Well she seems normal enough at least.
And its nice to know that I'm not the only person starting school this Fall who doesn't know a single other person in the entire State of Oregon. Reassuring, wouldn't you say?
Comments:
Post a Comment